Friday, April 2, 2010

Life and Derby Collide

Ok so this week has been Crazy!!!! It's Holy Week at Church which has taken me away from Derby for two practices but it's ust has to be that way! In light of knowing I couldn't be there I got with my running coach and we started skating outside. This week I logged 18 miles outside on skates! I'm getting much faster and less afraid.

I am so involved in Derby and Church and Work and Home I was starting to feel overwhelmed but I've been able to sit back and just take a breath. I am only one kitty and I can only do what I can do.

Tonight I'm missing time trials which is my last stumbling block to scrimmagable...will I ever get there : ) Ehhhh when the time is right I will! Until them I just gotta keep livin' dead and rollin' hard!

1 comment:

  1. That's a whole lot of outside skating in one week. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete